- Faucet body constructed of brass ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Brizo’s limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn valve seats
- Spout swivels 360° providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Coordinates seamlessly with a variety of kitchen products from the Tresa Collection
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Diamond™ Seal: Brizo’s Diamond™ Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That’s an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3″ (cannot mount to thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Kitchen Faucet Model
Brizo is a luxury fittings brand for those who understand that fashion isn’t only about the clothes they wear – it’s a lifestyle. The Brizo product team designs and crafts distinctive kitchen and bath suites that artfully blend form and function, transforming minds, moods and spaces. This approach has elevated the Brizo brand and its fashion-forward collections, many of which have been recognized by various outlets and organizations, including Design Journal with its Adex Gold Award™ and the Red Dot Award™. Rooted in fashion and design, the Brizo brand has been a primary sponsor for fashion designer Jason Wu since 2006 and a national sponsor of the St. Jude Dream Home® Giveaway since 2010. Brizo is the luxury brand of fittings and accessories within the portfolio of Delta Faucet Company, a WaterSense® manufacturer partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
There are no reviews yet.