The Artifacts faucet collection brings you classic designs reimagined in fresh new ways for various task areas of the kitchen. Featuring a compact profile ideal for a secondary sink, this Artifacts bridge faucet celebrates vintage style with its lever handles and Victorian inspired swivel spout. A convenient sidespray lets you switch from gentle BerrySoft® spray to powerful Sweep® spray at the touch of a button, so you’re set for food prep as well as quick cleanup.
Kohler K-76520-4 Features:
- Covered under Kohler’s limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates with products from the Artifacts line seamlessly
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Traditional bridge-style design
- Deck mounted faucet installs directly to sink or countertop
- Fixed spout will remain in only one position with no movement
- Two lever handles offer separate control of hot and cold water
- Matching two function sidespray featuring Sweep® spray and BerrySoft®, provides convenience for cleaning and food preparation
- Kohler ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance
- ADA compliant
- Made in America
Benefits and Technologies:
- Sweep® Spray: Specially angled nozzles create a forceful blade of water designed to sweep away stuck-on food from your dishes. With the push of a button, your faucet’s standard stream transforms to a powerful spray that makes kitchen cleanup a breeze.
- BerrySoft® Spray: BerrySoft kitchen task spray offers a light spray specifically designed to gently wash fruits and vegetables. It’s the perfect way to prep without bruising your produce.
- ProMotion®: Combining a braided hose with a swiveling ball joint, faucets with ProMotion® won’t kink or tangle and will provide superior ergonomic and easy-to-use functionality.
- MasterClean™: MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup
Kohler K-76520-4 Specifications:
- Height: 12-9/16″ (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/16″ (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7″ (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: 3 (holes needed to install faucet)
- Faucet Centers: 8″ (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/8″
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-13/16″ (cannot mount on thicker decks)
There are no reviews yet.